Acoustic Guitar for Beginners: 3 Books in 1: Beginner’s Guide to Learn the Realms of Acoustic Guitar + Learn to Play Acoustic Guitar and Read Music + Advanced Guide for Playing Songs and Recording Guitar
(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
The complete three-book series on learning to play acoustic guitar.
Have you always dreamed of playing the guitar? Do you love the sound of the acoustic guitar, but don’t know how to play it?
If you long to sing and play songs, then this book is for you.
This book is not a rote learning tool, nor a textbook. We spared you the annoyance of listening to a mechanical write-up. We’ve tried to be as humane and relatable to your troubles as much as we can. Most of the information you’ll get from this book is relevant in any style of guitar playing.
By the end of this book, you should be able to:
- Choose the best guitar for your needs
- String and tune your guitar
- Play basic chords on the guitar
- Play different strumming patterns
- Understand how chords are formed
- Groove with riffs and the pentatonic scale
- And most importantly, you will be able to read music.
With this book, you’ll learn the magic of music and musical instruments.
Every modern band has at least one guitar in the group. The guitar is not only easy to play, but it is also versatile. And who doesn’t love a great guitar solo? The guitar can fill in the tones ranging from the lows of the bass guitar to the highs of the lead guitar.
In this book, you’ll learn about the different types of guitars, the material used to make them, and the kind of music you can play.
Underlying music is the theory that defines the arrangement of notes and the way you play chords. Learning this will help you understand how the world of music connects each instrument and forms a song. You can open magical doors by understanding how to transition between notes and use chords.
In this book, you’ll discover:
- How to care for and maintain your guitar
- Gadget, tips, and tricks to help you refine your playing
- Basic major and minor chords found in most songs
- Diminished, slashed, and inverted chords
- The basics of playing songs for beginners
Each chapter of this book focuses on the basics first and then moves on to some intermediate tips for the individuals who want to learn additional information.
The guide starts off with the origin of the “modern acoustic guitar” and how it evolved into what it is today. The chapters that follow have been organized in the manner of importance. So, the beginners learn about basic chords first and some background surrounding the guitar. The chapter that follows details different strumming and picking patterns/styles prevalent in the music world.
In this book, you’ll learn:
- How to understand chord charts
- Tips and tricks to get the best tone out of your guitar
- How to play open, advanced, and barre chords with ease
- Strumming techniques and easy patterns to play
- Fingerpicking basics, including fingerpicking exercises
- How to play popular songs
- How to record your guitar and get the best sound
- Recording tips and tricks
- Everything you need to know about which microphone to choose
Each new skill covered in the book is dependent on the skill learned in the previous chapter. If taken step by step, this guide can be useful for attentive beginners who are willing to put in the time and effort.