Blockchain, Internet of Things, and Artificial Intelligence
(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Blockchain, Internet of Things, and Artificial Intelligence provides an integrated overview and technical description of the fundamental concepts of blockchain, IoT, and AI technologies. State-of-the-art techniques are explored in depth to discuss the challenges in each domain. The convergence of these revolutionized technologies has leveraged several areas that receive attention from academicians and industry professionals, which in turn promotes the book’s accessibility more extensively.
Discussions about an integrated perspective on the influence of blockchain, IoT, and AI for smart cities, healthcare, and other business sectors illuminate the benefits and opportunities in the ecosystems worldwide. The contributors have focused on real-world examples and applications and highlighted the significance of the strengths of blockchain to transform the readers’ thinking toward finding potential solutions.
The faster maturity and stability of blockchain is the key differentiator in artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. This book discusses their potent combination in realizing intelligent systems, services, and environments. The contributors present their technical evaluations and comparisons with existing technologies. Theoretical explanations and experimental case studies related to real-time scenarios are also discussed.
- Discusses the potential of blockchain to significantly increase data while boosting accuracy and integrity in IoT-generated data and AI-processed information
- Elucidates definitions, concepts, theories, and assumptions involved in smart contracts and distributed ledgers related to IoT systems and AI approaches
- Offers real-world uses of blockchain technologies in different IoT systems and further studies its influence in supply chains and logistics, the automotive industry, smart homes, the pharmaceutical industry, agriculture, and other areas
- Presents readers with ways of employing blockchain in IoT and AI, helping them to understand what they can and cannot do with blockchain
- Provides readers with an awareness of how industry can avoid some of the pitfalls of traditional data-sharing strategies
This book is suitable for graduates, academics, researchers, IT professionals, and industry experts.