How to Write Great Website Content in 2021: Use the Power of LSI and Themes to Boost Website Traffic with Visitor-Grabbing, Google-Loving Web Content
(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
How to Write Great Website Content in 2021 has been fully updated with the latest information on creating the type of content that search engines like to rank.
While updating the book for 2021, something was again confirmed. Every page that Google is showing in the SERPs shares something in common. It’s something that can be measured, and I’ve measured it, just like I have every year for the last decade. But more on that inside.
Another thing became blatantly obvious. Despite numerous algorithm changes, one thing has not changed. Google STILL wants to show the best web pages to its users. But what constitutes the “best”?
The answer is quite simple – the best content is the content that the visitors want to see.
Not very helpful?
This book is packed with practical and actionable advice on what Google actually wants, and how you can deliver it with a simple mindset shift – by thinking in terms of “share-bait” and “link bait”.
Share bait is content that your visitors want to share with their friends, family and followers.
Link bait is the type of content that other webmasters, who have the power to link out to other content, will want to link to.
Creating this type of content will give you an unfair advantage as your content has a better chance of not only ranking well, but sticking in the search engines.
How to Write Great Website Content in 2021 is a book packed with ideas, tips and strategies, for creating the most captivating, inspiring and fascinating content for your web site. By keeping your visitors happy, you won’t have to worry about search engine algorithm changes, or Google slaps. The search engines will want to show your content to their users.
In this book, learn:
* about Google’s constant struggles against spam, and how you can turn all the rules to your advantage.
* how we used to write content, and why keyword-focused content no longer works.
* where to go to find out exactly what Google wants from the pages it displays in the SERPs.
* how to use “footprints” and other techniques for finding the very best, shareable and linkable content ideas.
* about the variety of different types of content you can create and publish on your website.
* how to find the words and phrases that are essential to include in your own content, no matter what you are writing about.
* how to write web content to include all of the ideas in this book, including LSI, theme and SEO.
* how you can add additional features to your website to keep visitors coming back for more.
About the author:
Andy Williams has been teaching search engine optimisation and content creation since 2004. In 2008, he was teaching his own students methods for creating “future-proof” content that is only now becoming mainstream with SEOs and webmasters who know their stuff. This book teaches you his latest methods.