The Hands-Off Investor: An Insider’s Guide to Investing in Passive Real Estate Syndications
(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Finding an experienced syndication sponsor matters now more than ever. By learning to select the right sponsors and properties, you’ll find the best deals and mitigate risk during times of economic instability!
Want to invest in real estate but don’t have the time? No matter your level of experience, real estate syndications provide an avenue to invest in real estate without tenants, toilets, or trash – and this comprehensive guide will teach you how to invest in these opportunities the right way.
Syndications are like the stock mutual funds of the real estate world – multiple investors passively invest into a fund, while a manager is responsible for picking the real estate and managing the portfolio. Author Brian Burke, a syndications insider with decades of experience in forming and managing syndication funds, will show you how to evaluate sponsors, opportunities, and offerings so you can pick the right sponsors and achieve the highest odds of a favorable outcome.
Inside, you’ll learn:
- The practical skills you need to understand income, cash flow projections, and investor waterfalls
- How to find syndication investment sponsors and how to evaluate them for the best possible opportunities
- Red flags to avoid and tricks that syndication sponsors don’t want you to know
- The biggest and most common underwriting mistakes that sponsors make
- How various debt options affect risk and return
- Typical sponsor fees and profit splits
- The tax implications of syndication investments
- How to measure alignment of interest, judge performance projections, and more!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.